Rotary Arm Machines
This machine Stretch Wrapping concept keeps the load to be wrapped stationary while the stretch film carriage rotates around the load to apply the stretch film. This method of applying the stretch film is designed for the following types of pallet loads:
- Extremely Heavy Pallet Loads: Where supporting the weight using a rotating table is not practical.
- Tall Pallet Loads: Where the risk of the turntable rotation destroying the load prevents using a turntable model.
- Very Light Pallet Loads: Light loads can fall apart on a Rotary Turntable Machine whereas the Rotary Arm model keeps this load stationary for easier wrapping.
- Unstable Pallet Loads: Mixed product loads or loads that are naturally unstable or poorly constructed can not be rotated and thus are a perfect fit for the Rotary Arm Style Stretch Wrapper.
- Washdown Environments: Unlike Rotary Turntable Machines, there are no drives or components at floor level. The Rotary Arm model enables you to raise the film carriage up out of the way and proceed with wash-down without issue.
Available in 3 mounting configurations Wall Mount, Floor Mount and Free Standing Gantry.
Rotary Arm Machines
Designed To Wrap Stationary Loads
Want to See Our Semi-automatic Pallet Wrappers in Action?
Watch our Semi-automatic stretch wrappers in action!
Each semi-automatic pallet wrapper has unique features. We’ve made these videos so that you can see the benefits for yourself and find the semi-automatic pallet wrap machine that is right for you. We have designed many custom options to meet many Industry Solutions.
Still looking for the right stretch wrapper to fit your unique applications?
Explore other Phoenix semi-automatic stretch wrapping machine options.
Related Product Innovations, Case Studies and Articles
In large volume distribution centers, an efficient system from start to finish is a business…
The Breathe Easy Film Slitter is revolutionizing the food and agriculture industry. Specially designed to suit perishable…