High Profile Turntable Stretch Wrap Machines
High Profile Turntable Stretch Wrapping Machines are designed specifically for forklift loaded applications. The key reasons for this series of Stretch Wrap Machines are:
- A High Profile Stretch Wrap Machine Turntable is raised to provide easy loading and positioning access compared to low profile Stretch Wrap Machines.
- A High Profile Stretch Wrap Machine also handles oversized or overhung loads without them dragging on the frame like a low profile machine.
- Because the drive system is located right under the turntable, you do not have the added maintenance issues associated with low profile machine turntables where the transmission drive must be remotely located away from the Stretch Wrapping area.
Semi-Automatic High Profile Machines
Designed for Forklift Loaded Applications
Most Popular High Profile Pallet Wrapper
- The most popular durable high profile stretch wrapper for all requirements.
- Can be custom engineered to meet specific applications.
- 5000 lbs weight capacity, 15 RPM stretch wrapping speed.
- Fully loaded control features for maximum flexibility.
Fully Loaded Stretch Wrapper
- Our top of the line stretch wrapping unit.
- Ultimate stretch wrap machine capability for all applications.
- 9 roller bearing support casters provide up to twice the table support of competitive models.
- 5500 lbs weight capacity, 16 RPM stretch wrapping speed.
Want to See Our Semi-Automatic Pallet Wrappers in Action?
Watch our Semi-automatic stretch wrappers in action!
Each semi-automatic pallet wrapper has unique features. We’ve made these videos so that you can see the benefits for yourself and find the semi-automatic pallet wrap machine that is right for you. We have designed many custom options to meet many Industry Solutions.
Still looking for the right stretch wrapper to fit your unique applications?
Explore other Phoenix semi-automatic stretch wrapping machine options.
Related Product Innovations, Case Studies and Articles
Some manufacturers call this feature "FAST" others call it No Film Break, we call it…