The PRTL-2150A provides fully automatic stretch wrapping without the use of conveyors.
Either pallet jacks or forklifts simply located the pallet on the floor in the wrapping area. The operator then yanks the pull cord to start the automatic wrapping cycle. The machine then completes the cycle by clamping, cutting and treating the film tail so that the operator simply removes the processed load. The machine is then ready to process another load without any operator interference. Use with unstable or very heavy loads where production rates require automatic capability. Available in 2 mounting configurations, Floor Mount and Free Standing Gantry.
|Production Capacity:||Up to 30 pallets per hour|
|Wrapping Speed:||12 RPM|
|Standard Load Weight:||Floor|
|Standard Load Size:||52″W x 52″L x 80″H|
|Frame Type:||Lag Down|
|Standard Film Width:||20″|
|Control System:||AB PLC with HMI|
|Enclosure:||NEMA 12, cUL|
|Standard Electrical Requirements:||120 VAC / 1 PH / 60 HZ|
|Pneumatic Requirements:||3 CFM @ 80 PSI|
|Warranty:||5 Year Warranty|
Flexible & Powerful Operator Controls
- Simple panel with operator friendly switches and knobs
- Variable carriage speeds for film efficiency
- Variable turntable speed control to match load stability
Easy Loading Powered
Prestretch Film Carriage
- Reduce film costs with 245% Prestretch (10” off the roll = 34” on load)
- Phoenix “Clearview” door lets operator see carriage operating
- Dual stage door lock with electrical interlock for operator safety
- Pull through film loading takes just a few seconds
- Chain drive prestretch for rugged construction.
Built to Last
- Rugged all-structural steel construction reflects the durability of this machine
- Steel weldments of the frame assembly are designed for maximum strength
Built to Last
- Rugged all-structural steel construction reflects the durability of this machine.
- The rotating arm is supported by a ring bearing for its ability to withstand the harshest of environments.
- HSS tubing provides a strong and light-weight arm minimizing the driving forces required to rotate the arm.
- Steel weldments of the arm assembly are designed for maximum strength while keeping the rotating weight to a minimum
Advance Clamping System
- Pneumatic driven clamp holds the film tail during rotation. The clamp releases the film tail at the end of the cycle and once the arm or table stops the film clamp is activated to close and hold the film for the cutting process.
Automatic film cut and wipe system
- The pneumatic controlled Cut & Wipe System automatically cuts the film and applies the film tail to the load.
- A tension relief roller eliminates the tension on the cut wire, ensuring a longer heat-wire life.
Call 1-833-490-9727 AutoCAD Drawing
Increase to 30″
We offer options which allow for efficent operation in a cold environment, down to a temperature range of +31°F to +10°F.
We offer options which allow for efficent operation in a Hot environment, down to a temperature range of +30°F to +105°F.
Additional Load Capacities:
116″ Wrap height capacity increase for wrapping taller loads which exceed the standard wrap height capacity of 80″
Additional Load Capacities:
Wrap diameter capacity increase for wrapping taller loads which exceed the standard wrap diameter capacity. Contact us for more info!
Film is manipulated down to a rope to lock the pallet to the load.
Film web is slit into multiple webs of film. These roped webs provide load containment while allowing the product to breath.
More Customizable options are available
Solutions By Industry > Beverage
Solutions By Industry > Beer
Solutions By Industry > Water
Solutions By Industry > Agriculture
Solutions By Industry > Distribution Centers
Solutions By Industry > Pharmaceutical
Solutions By Industry > Brick and Block
Innovative Custom Solutions > Automatic Custom Applications
Innovative Custom Solutions > Pallet Jack
Innovative Custom Solutions > Retrofits
Related Automatic Stretch Wrappers Products
Related Product Innovations, Case Studies and Articles
Forklift Loaded High Profile Pallet Wrapper for Stone
The Phoenix PHP-2150 This group ships out vaneer stones all across North America and needed…
Why should we stretch wrap?
More and more companies are putting stretch wrappers on their floors for many different reasons.…
Cabinet Furniture Stretch Wrapper Files Away Issues
Cabinet Furniture Stretch Wrapper Application: Stretch wrapping cabinet furniture presents many difficult issues to resolve.…
Stretch Wrapper For Wheeled Cart Applications
Stretch Wrapping Wheeled Cart Application: A customer came to us with a problem: They were…