This stand alone PCTA rotary turntable stretch wrapper systems offer a flexible and economical stretch wrapping of all pallet types.
With its compact footprint this is the series of choice in most tight fitting stretch wrapping applications. Meets most stretch wrapping applications and is customized to meet your exact requirements. Designed to be a durable dependable machine that will, day in and day out, tackle all your tough applications, while providing the maximum in customer flexibility in case your requirements change.
|Production Capacity:||Up to 50 pallets per hour|
|Wrapping Speed:12||15 RPM|
|Standard Load Weight:||4,000 lbs|
|Standard Load Size:||50″W x 50″L x 80″H|
|Standard Film Width:||20″|
|Control System:||AB PLC with HMI|
|Enclosure:||NEMA 12, cUL|
|Standard Electrical Requirements:||230 VAC / 3 PH / 60 HZ|
|Pneumatic Requirements:||3 CFM @ 80 PSI|
|Warranty:||3 Year Warranty|
Flexible & Easy to Use Operator Controls
- Versatile Touchscreen for easy adjustment of operating parameters.
- Variable carriage speeds for film efficiency
- Variable wrapping speed control to match load stability
Easy Loading Powered
Prestretch Film Carriage
- Reduce film costs with 245% Prestretch (10” off the roll = 34” on load)
- Phoenix “Clearview” door lets operator see carriage operating
- Dual stage door lock with electrical interlock for operator safety
- Pull through film loading takes just a few seconds
- Chain drive prestretch for rugged construction.
Built to Last
- Rugged all-structural steel construction reflects the durability of this machine.
- The rotating turntable is supported by a ring bearing for its ability to withstand the harshest of environments.
- HSS tubing provides a strong and light-weight base.
- Steel weldments of the base and tower are designed for maximum strength.
Advance Clamping System
- Pneumatic driven clamp holds the film tail during rotation. The clamp releases the film tail at the end of the cycle and once the arm or table stops the film clamp is activated to close and hold the film for the cutting process.
Automatic film cut and wipe system
- The pneumatic controlled Cut & Wipe System automatically cuts the film and applies the film tail to the load.
- A tension relief roller eliminates the tension on the cut wire, ensuring a longer heat-wire life.
Increase to 30″
We offer options which allow for efficent operation in a cold environment, down to a temperature range of +31°F to +10°F.
We offer options which allow for efficent operation in a Hot environment, down to a temperature range of +30°F to +105°F.
Additional Load Capacities:
116″ Wrap height capacity increase for wrapping taller loads which exceed the standard wrap height capacity of 80″
Additional Load Capacities:
Wrap diameter capacity increase for wrapping taller loads which exceed the standard wrap diameter capacity. Contact us for more info!
Additional Conveyor Sections:
Conveyor lengths range from 5′,8′, and 10′ sections. We also offer a varitey of conveyorized load handling systems.
Film is manipulated down to a rope to lock the pallet to the load.
Film web is slit into multiple webs of film. These roped webs provide load containment while allowing the product to breath.
Top Sheet Dispenser:
A Poly sheet is applied to the top of the load for dust and moisture protection. Call the factory for water tight wrap cycle.
More Customizable options are available
Related Automatic Stretch Wrappers Products
Related Product Innovations, Case Studies and Articles
Cabinet Furniture Stretch Wrapper Application: Stretch wrapping cabinet furniture presents many difficult issues to resolve.…
Dependability and durability define the PCTA-2100, a conveyorized turntable automatic wrapping machine. This video showcases…