The PRTA system is perfect for any wrapping application.
Excelling at wrapping application that requires to wrap light or unstable loads or for speeds which would otherwise cause the load to topple due to high rotation speeds. Rugged all-structural steel construction reflects the durability of this machine. HSS tubing provides a strong and light-weight arm minimizing the driving forces required to rotate the arm. The rugged conveyors have been engineered for smooth and long-lasting operation.
|Production Capacity:||Up to 60 pallets per hour|
|Wrapping Speed:||15 RPM|
|Standard Load Weight:||Conveyor Capacity|
|Standard Load Size:||52″W x 52″L x 80″H|
|Standard Film Width:||20″|
|Control System:||AB PLC with HMI|
|Enclosure:||NEMA 12, cUL|
|Standard Electrical Requirements:||230 VAC / 3 PH / 60 HZ|
|Pneumatic Requirements:||3 CFM @ 80 PSI|
|Warranty:||3 Year Warranty|
Flexible & Easy to Use Operator Controls
- Versatile Touchscreen for easy adjustment of operating parameters.
- Variable carriage speeds for film efficiency
- Variable wrapping speed control to match load stability
Easy Loading Powered
Prestretch Film Carriage
- Reduce film costs with 245% Prestretch (10” off the roll = 34” on load)
- Phoenix “Clearview” door lets operator see carriage operating
- Dual stage door lock with electrical interlock for operator safety
- Pull through film loading takes just a few seconds
- Chain drive prestretch for rugged construction.
Built to Last
- Rugged all-structural steel construction reflects the durability of this machine.
- The rotating arm is supported by a ring bearing for its ability to withstand the harshest of environments.
- HSS tubing provides a strong and light-weight arm minimizing the driving forces required to rotate the arm.
- Steel weldments of the arm assembly are designed for maximum strength while keeping the rotating weight to a minimum
Advance Clamping System
- Pneumatic driven clamp holds the film tail during rotation. The clamp releases the film tail at the end of the cycle and once the arm or table stops the film clamp is activated to close and hold the film for the cutting process.
Automatic film cut and wipe system
- The pneumatic controlled Cut & Wipe System automatically cuts the film and applies the film tail to the load.
- A tension relief roller eliminates the tension on the cut wire, ensuring a longer heat-wire life.
- Safety fencing with interlocks to completely remove access to moving parts.
- Latching mushroom E-stop to stop all machine functions
Call 1-833-490-9727 AutoCAD Drawing
Increase to 30″
We offer options that allow for efficient operation in a cold environment, down to a temperature range of +31°F to +10°F.
We offer options that allow for efficient operation in a Hot environment, down to a temperature range of +30°F to +105°F.
Additional Load Capacities:
116″ Wrap height capacity increase for wrapping taller loads which exceed the standard wrap height capacity of 80″
Additional Load Capacities:
Wrap diameter capacity increase for wrapping taller loads which exceed the standard wrap diameter capacity. Contact us for more info!
Additional Conveyor Sections:
Conveyor lengths range from 5′,8′, and 10′ sections. We also offer a variety of conveyorized load-handling systems.
Film is manipulated down to a rope to lock the pallet to the load.
Film web is slit into multiple webs of film. These roped webs provide load containment while allowing the product to breath.
Top Sheet Dispenser:
A Poly sheet is applied to the top of the load for dust and moisture protection. Call the factory for water tight wrap cycle.
More Customizable options are available
Solutions By Industry > Beverage
Solutions By Industry > Beer
Solutions By Industry > Water
Solutions By Industry > Agriculture
Solutions By Industry > Distribution Centers
Solutions By Industry > Pharmaceutical
Solutions By Industry > Brick and Block
Innovative Custom Solutions > Pallet Jack
Innovative Custom Solutions > Breath East Film Slitter
Innovative Custom Solutions > Automatic Custom Applications
Innovative Custom Solutions > Retrofits
Related Automatic Stretch Wrappers Products
Related Product Innovations, Case Studies and Articles
FLOOR LOADING OF AUTOMATIC STRETCH WRAPPERS
Many manufacturing operations have order pick and pack operations which require multiple operators using pallet…
Phoenix Top Sheet Dispenser
Automatically dispense, cut and place a sheet of polyethylene over the top of the loads…
Automatic Rotary Arm Stretch Wrap Machine For Corrugated Boxes
Phoenix PRTA-2200 Wrapping loads of stacked Folding Cartons and Corrugated Boxes at the customer facility plant. The…
Automatic Rotary Arm Using Ventilated Film For Wrapping Fresh Produce
The ultimate goal for all stretch wrapping applications is to ensure the load arrives safely…