Semi-Automatic Customized Applications
Objective: Carts had swivel wheels with no wheel locks. Receive the cart and lock in place on table.
- Low profile wheel locking device.
- Self-locking linkage design disengaged using operators feet.
- Designed for multiple cart widths.
- Extended base and height for large range.
- Range from 36″ to 108″ width and height.
- Foot pedal controlled window stabilizer.
- Removable table pad for regular pallet wrapping applications
Objective: Keep palletizing and wrapping in small space, high volume of pallets and minimize pallet handling. Loads are tall and unstable and could not be moved easily.
- Machine mounted swivel base for 3-defined positions.
- Foot pedal locking mechanism.
- Position change done by manually rotating the frame.
- 30″ film carriage.
- 105″ wrap height capacity.
- End of cycle film cut.
20″ Web of film is slit into 3 or more individual webs than can be adjusted in width. Ideal for products that require air flow(such as produce) to help prevent condensation from building up under the film.
Contact Us with details of your existing packaging systems’ issues and we’ll provide you with money-saving improvements.
Let us provide you with your own customized payback analysis. It will list potential features, benefits, and savings along with a detailed engineering quotation for the packaging retro-fit that will solve your problems.