Phoenix Preventive Maintenance Plans
Preventive maintenance is a schedule of planned maintenance actions
aimed at the prevention of breakdowns and failures.
Preventative maintenance plans are designed to suit your needs and are based on your machine’s production rates and maintenance schedule. We work together with your millwrights and electricians to inspect all aspects of your machinery, ensuring that all assemblies and components are in good working order, especially during crucial production seasons.
The scheduled maintenance plan is usually offered on a quarterly basis, at a reduced hourly rate, however, you can inquire about custom-designing a plan that’s right for you.
Preventive Maintenance Tasks Performed:
- Gearbox Oil Changes
- Pre-Stretch Efficiency Tests
- Testing and recording line voltages and amperage readings.
- Re-calibration of all electrical systems (i.e. motor SCR boards/VFDs) to ensure maximum operating efficiency.
Benefits of Preventive Maintenance Plans:
- Availability of system parts at a discounted rate.
- On-site updated training for maintenance and operator personnel.
- All Preventive Maintenance calls are followed-up by a detailed report describing the work completed along with recommendations to improve performance.
Contact our team if you are interested in securing a maintenance plan for your stretch wrapping or pallet wrapping machines.